Monday, October 5, 2020

A Life in Ballet: Genevieve Chong

 TYB&C's feature 'A Life in Ballet' showcases Genevieve Chong for the month of October. Genevieve came to TYBC in the Summer of 2017, and has been moving up through the level program ever since. During the shut-down Genevieve continued working to improve, and got the exciting opportunity to become a dancewear model for AK Dancewear. (photo below and more at Instagram @akdancewear and @rhileephotog). Here is what dance means to Genevieve in her own words.


"Dance is a gift that has brought me many opportunities. It has allowed me to meet my best friends, learn from amazing teachers, gain flexibility, and compete! Since I was three, dance has been my biggest passion, and my love for it has kept me going. I'm so thankful to have support from my friends and family, and I'm excited to see where it'll take me."

No comments:

Post a Comment